XING is the social network for business professionals.
- More than 14 million members worldwide – over 7 million of whom are based in German-speaking countries - use XING to boost their business, job, and career (March 2014).
- XING is a platform where professionals from all kinds of different industries can meet up, find jobs, colleagues, new assignments, cooperation partners, experts and generate business ideas.
- Members can meet and exchange views in around 50,000 specialist groups, while also getting together at networking events.
- XING uses full SSL encryption as standard. For more information about this, please go to Security at XING.
- The platform is operated by XING AG, which was founded in Hamburg, Germany, in 2003 and has been publicly listed since 2006.
- At the start of 2013 XING acquired kununu, the leading employer review platform in German-speaking countries, to reinforce its position as social recruiting market leader.
- In December 2010, XING acquired amiando AG, a Munich-based company and Europe’s leading provider of online event management and ticketing.
- The company currently employs around 500 people and is still on the lookout for new talent to join the team.
XING hilft Menschen dabei, sich beruflich weiterzuentwickeln. Schauen Sie sich die neuen TV-Spots an!
XING Press Section