For a better working life
Frontend React Developer (m/f)
As part of our team in Munich, you and your teammates are responsible for the XING Events Market (https://www.xing.com/events), the best way to find business events in the DACH region. Within this excellent SCRUM team, you will play an active part in shaping our product.
The challenge if you are up to it
- You will design and develop sustainable, future-oriented solutions of our fronted stack in our agile development team.
- You will skilfully and cleverly apply suitable technologies. You work closely together with your teammates, software architects and many other stakeholders.
- You will take care of the browser and performance optimization and the usability optimization of the frontend.
- Your task includes taking care of the cross-browser compatibility as well as the optimization for mobile devices.
- You will work in an awesome and professional cross-functional team within a mature and highly dynamic and agile environment.
What we are looking for
- You are familiar with ES2016+ and asynchronous programming concepts.
- You are passionate about functional programming.
- You are able to do blindfolded semantic HTML and modern CSS.
- You are familiar with the principles of performant, optimized and responsive mobile websites.
- Packaging (npm, yarn) and code versioning with git are not new for you.
- You are not afraid of backend work, building your own APIs and contributing to the full stack features.
- Working in an agile environment makes you happy.
- It is important for you to understand design concepts and translate them into a well-made frontend.
- You are a team player in a feedback appreciated environment; you know your qualities, share them with your team and are happy to further develop yourself.
- Fluent communication in English
An inspiring environmentXING Events offers a dynamic environment located in the center of Munich with an excellent rooftop terrace. As well as flexible working hours that support your work-life balance, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We do regular team and offsite events, and we send you to conferences, such as the Full-stack Fest in Barcelona. Furthermore, you have the option to work on whatever you like once per quarter during our XING-wide Hack Week. Of course, we also provide free drinks and fruit as well as restaurant vouchers. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end MacBook Pro.
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including salary requirements and possible starting date.
Sound good to you? Apply now using our quick and easy online form! If you have any questions please contact us via Whats-App (0176-755 77 814). We're looking forward to hearing from you!