For a better working life
Mobile User Experience Designer (m/f)
As part of our team in Munich, you will be responsible for the mobile experience (iOS, Android, responsive web & email) of the XING Events Marketplace (https://www.xing.com/events) - the number one destination for business events in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
A challenging task:
- You’ll create designs for new features and enhancements based on concepts, designs and prototypes
- You’ll be working with modular design components and XING's design systems for iOS and Android
- You’ll apply user-centric thinking to come up with solutions our users will love to interact with
- You’ll facilitate user tests and use web analytics data to identify pain points
- You’ll continuously challenge the status quo and suggest optimizations from a design and product perspective
- You’ll be part of a cross-functional Scrum team and closely collaborate with product management, design, software engineering and quality assurance
- You’ll also be part of and contribute to XING’s growing mobile community
A convincing background:
- You are enthusiastic about everything mobile and love working with Sketch
- You possess solid knowledge of design processes, design systems as well as design tools
- You have an proactive mindset and the willingness to continuously learn and improve
- You are able to communicate clearly and foster a strong team bond
- You have a strong desire to solve complex problems with multiple interdependencies
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in interface/interaction/graphic design or related fields
- You have at least 1 year of experience working in a UX/UI design position
- You have an online portfolio or samples of your work you can show to demonstrate your experience
- You are fluent in English; German skills are a plus
An inspiring environment:XING Events offers a dynamic environment located in the center of Munich with an excellent rooftop terrace. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer regular team and offsite events. Furthermore you have the option to work on whatever you like once per quarter during our Hack Week. Of course, we also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as restaurant vouchers. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately.…
Who we are:XING Events is a XING SE subsidiary that currently employs over 75 people and offers professional event organizers an award-winning software for online ticketing and event marketing. We are an innovative, modern and enthusiastic company and our main goal is to create memorable events in cooperation with our customers. Always keeping our vision “For people moments that matters” in mind.
Sound good to you? Apply now using our quick and easy online form! We're looking forward to hearing from you!