For a better working life
XING Summer School Intern (m/f) - Business Development
XING is the social network for business professionals with millions of members all over the world. Help us shape the future – for a better working life! We are currently running the application phase for our summer internship program (mid of July – mid of October 2017) at our headquarters in Hamburg.
A challenging project aheadXING offers a variety of pro-memberships such as ProJobs or ProCoach. Your internship task will focus on building and testing new membership models. You will research and assess suitable business partners as well as develop a viable business plan for the new membership type.
Your internship will result in a decision proposal on a ready-to-launch business model presented to the leadership team of the premium network business unit.
An inspiring program alongsideAn onboarding boot camp, intense methodology and soft skills training, networking events as well as career guidance will round off your experience with us.
No matter whether your internship is voluntary or mandatory, we will pay you €1,540 per month.
We are hiring
- Digital nerds with an entrepreneurial mindset and proven interest in digital business models
- Own initiative and creativity
- Analytical and conceptual skills, quick comprehension and structured way of working
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office applications (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- First experience in business development or digital product development is a plus
- Communicators (English fluency and German suitable for small talk) and interactors
- Learning animals leaving their comfort zone
- Enrolled student (B.Sc./M.Sc.) in economic sciences
- Graduation in 2017/18 is a plus
An inspiring environmentXING offers a dynamic environment located in the center of Hamburg. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones.
We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a Proficard public transport ticket and restaurant vouchers. You’ll also be provided with high-end IT equipment, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If this program matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we would be delighted to receive your full application including your field of interest during your summer stay with us.
Our program starts on 17 July 2017, and the closing date for applications is 31 March 2017.
Sound good to you? Apply now using our quick and easy online form! We're looking forward to hearing from you!