XING is the social network for business professionals.
- Around 14 million members worldwide – more than 6,7 million of whom are based in German-speaking countries - use XING to boost their business, job, and career (September 2013).
- XING is a platform where professionals from all kinds of different industries can meet up, find jobs, colleagues, new assignments, cooperation partners, experts and generate business ideas.
- Members can meet and exchange views in around 50,000 specialist groups, while also getting together at networking events.
- XING uses full SSL encryption as standard. For more information about this, please go to Security at XING.
- The platform is operated by XING AG, which was founded in Hamburg, Germany, in 2003 and has been publicly listed since 2006.
- At the start of 2013 XING acquired kununu, the leading employer review platform in German-speaking countries, to reinforce its position as social recruiting market leader.
- In December 2010, XING acquired amiando AG, a Munich-based company and Europe’s leading provider of online event management and ticketing.
- The company currently employs around 500 people and is still on the lookout for new talent to join the team.
XING Press Section